Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cars

By Amy
It all started my Sophmore year of High School when I met Jessie. One of my favorite things that she has ever done was at lunch one day at Mountain View. We were leaving campus and she was saying she didnt want to drive because her a/c didnt work in her car. We ended up taking her car anyway, so I get in the front seat and rolled the window down, cranked the vent and then realized that the reason her a/c wasnt working was because she didnt have the a/c button pushed in so the vent had been going for who knows how long. I wonder sometimes how someone got their licence but didnt know there was an a/c button!!!

Another great story was also involving the same car. She was driving south on Lindsay just passing the Mt. View track when she heard someone honking so of course Jessie thinking it is no big deal that even though she is driving decided to turn around and check it out. Well little did she know that the person if front of her slammed their breaks on and that was Jessies first accident.

My final car story is the best one! We were driving to Anna's house from mine taking the back streets and she was going a little to fast! Well she ended up getting pulled over and got a ticket. We went back to my house because she was afraid to go home. Well my mom being the loving mother that she is kindly told Jessie that she would probably end up getting arrested. Jessie was bawling.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I need to clarify the car accident:
I briefly turned and looked in my blindspot because the car was honking for a long time. And the lady's brake lights were not working, so that is why i didn't know she was breaking. Not completely my fault and i ended up getting out of the ticket. so it wasn't completely my fault.

mad white woman said...

NOT FAIR you got out of your ticket... b/c i sure didn't get out of mine when i rear-ended someone...

Rheannan said...

Cindy is so mean..she would have done the same thing to me