Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cars II

So I, Anna, as well have a great story of Jessie regarding cars, and it just happened to be the same care referred to below. The car needed to be taken to the mechanic and since the location was in a sketchy area, Jessie asked that I go with her. As we were driving West on Southern, just before Gilbert Rd, the car died. It probably wouldn't have been as bad had it not been when Southern was completely torn up and there was only one lane of traffic in each direction and it was pretty close to rush hour. We had no where to pull off and we were blocking traffic so I instantly got out and said, kay, let's push it. But no, Jessie sat in the car and called her mom as I pushed the car by myself until she finished her phone call. Only later did we find out some friends of Jessie saw us but didn't bother to help (thanks whoever that was!).

No comments: