Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tia Jessie - GO ASU!!!

Jessie really is a great person! All these stories are in great fun and I know Jessie appreciates all the great times. However, being that I am a little... ok, very prideful (but that runs in our family because we are all so great!) I am going to share a picture of Jessie and her ONLY nephew! I will never forget the call I got from Jessie about 3 weeks before Kimball - my son was born. She was shopping for the baby shower. She called about 3:00 and asked where the Babys R Us was located. I told her and she went on her way. I called her about 3:30 to ask if she had found it and she said she had, and was getting ready to leave because she bought the present. SO, about 7:30 I received a call from her..."So do what kind of clothes hamper do you want for Kimball?" was the only thing I heard when I said 'Hello!' I asked if she was still there and she laughed and said yes - her cart was now full and she was trying to get out but there are just too many good things to buy babies... What a great Tia! Yes, I am only speaking to Kimball in spanish so he knows Jessie as Tia Jessie... HEre is a picture of them on Game Day a few weeks ago...

5 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Hey Jess, I don't know if you ever read this Blog or not but I wanted to say HELLO !

I hope you're doing well. Dop me a line if have a minute : )

kamillemilliron@gmail.com

The Porters said...

I didnt know you had a blog too! How are you?

tiffany knox said...

okay, I personally like jessie. We had some fun in early high school together and I love the idea of a blog like this but I feel like everyone is just making fun of her. There is humor in it, but dont forget the other noteworthy things about her! she s amazing. I ve wondered how she was doing over the years. Dustin, if you read this, my hubby, chris, says hello! you were roommates for a while I dont know if you remember...

tiffany knox said...

our blog is private but you are definately invited just leave your email at tfrsnfr@yahoo.com and I'll add you!

Lyle and Jaime said...

Jessie if you ever read the comments I just wanted to say hi. I saw your mom at Tanner Wootan's wedding last fall and she was catching me up on you. I don't know if she told you hi for me or not. Thought I'd drop a line!
Jaime Carlson Trone